FortiFlora is a nutritional supplement for dogs and has been formulated to achieve the following characteristics:
- Contains a special strain of probiotic that has been proven to promote intestinal health and balance
- Contains a guaranteed amount of live active cultures
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Contains high levels of antioxidant Vitamins A, E, and C
- Excellent palatability
- Proprietary mircoencapsulation process for enhanced stability
- Shown to be safe for use in dogs
How does FortiFlora work?
FortiFlora may help nutritionally manage dogs with diarrhea in many situations, including:
- Stressful situations such as boarding or change in home environment
- Diet change or consumption of inappropriate foods
- Soft stool in puppies
- Antibiotic therapy
The probiotic in FortiFlora, Enterococcus Faeceium SF 68 , has been shown to promote immune health. Situations where FortiFlora may help include:
- With young kittens before and during immunizations
- With aging pets with weakened immune systems
- With pets experiencing weakened immune systems due to illness or treatment
Ask your veterinarian how FortiFlora can help promote your dog's intestinal and immune health.
Feed 1 packet daily under the supervision of your veterinarian.
Guaranteed Analysis (Supplement)
|Crude Protein (Min)
|Crude Fat (Min)
|Crude Fiber (Max)
|1 X 108 CFU/g
1 box of 30 - 1 gram packages
Animal digest, Enterococcus faecium, L-ascorbyl-2- polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), brewers dried yeast, Vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate, beta-Carotene, salt, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite. D-4582
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.