FortiFlora is a nutritional supplement for dogs and has been formulated to achieve the following characteristics:
- Contains a special strain of probiotic that has been proven to promote intestinal health and balance
- Contains a guaranteed amount of live active cultures
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Contains high levels of antioxidant Vitamins A, E, and C
- Excellent palatability
- Proprietary mircoencapsulation process for enhanced stability
- Shown to be safe for use in dogs
How does FortiFlora work?
FortiFlora may help nutritionally manage dogs with diarrhea in many situations, including:
- Stressful situations such as boarding or change in home environment
- Diet change or consumption of inappropriate foods
- Soft stool in puppies
- Antibiotic therapy
The probiotic in FortiFlora, Enterococcus Faeceium SF 68 , has been shown to promote immune health. Situations where FortiFlora may help include:
- With young kittens before and during immunizations
- With aging pets with weakened immune systems
- With pets experiencing weakened immune systems due to illness or treatment
Ask your veterinarian how FortiFlora can help promote your dog's intestinal and immune health.
Feeding and Administration
The following feeding program is recommended as a guideline only, with discretionary clinical adjustments for proper weight maintenance. With your veterinarian’s approval, offer increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food.
Feed 1 packet daily under the supervision of your veterinarian.
Guaranteed Analysis (Supplement)
|Crude Protein (Min)
|Crude Fat (Min)
|Crude Fiber (Max)
|1 X 108 CFU/g
1 box of 30 - 1 gram packages
Animal digest, Enterococcus faecium, L-ascorbyl-2- polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), brewers dried yeast, Vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate, beta-Carotene, salt, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite. D-4582
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.