Purina Veterinary Diets® JM Joint Mobility® Canine Formula has been formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition for the growth of puppies and maintenance of adult and senior dogs, while providing the following characteristics:
- High EPA and omega-3 fatty acid content
- Appropriate levels of omega-6 fatty acids
- Moderate fat content
- High levels of antioxidant vitamins E and C
- High protein: calorie ratio
- Natural source of glucosamine
- Excellent palatability
- Dental Chewz™ and Lite Snackers® Canine Treats are a perfect complement when using the JM Formula.
If your dog exhibits any of the following signs, contact your veterinarian to schedule a physical exam and ask if JM Joint Mobility® Canine Formula could help.
- Has difficulty getting up in the morning or lying down for a rest.
- Limps or appears stiff after exercise.
- Tires easily or lags behind on walks.
- Reluctant to climb steps or jump up.
- Pants excessively when he doesn't seem hot.
ONLY AS DIRECTED BY YOUR VETERINARIAN
Guaranteed Analysis (Dry)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
|Crude Protein (Min)
|Crude Fat (Min)
|Crude Fiber (Max)
|Vitamin E (Min)
|Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (Min)
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min)
Calorie Content (Dry)
Metabolizable Energy (ME): 3842 kcal/kg, 408 kcal/cup
Bags of 6, 18 and 32 lbs.
Brewers rice, trout, salmon meal, corn gluten meal, poultry by-product meal (natural source of glucosamine), dried egg product, oat fiber, animal digest, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), fish oil, chicken, potassium chloride, Vitamin E supplement, salt, choline chloride, taurine, zinc sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, niacin, calcium carbonate, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite.